What Are The Basics I Should Know About Pampered Chef Rockcroks?
This article is the first in a short, informational series about Pampered Chef Rockcroks. Be sure to also check out the other Rockcrok articles:
- How Do I Get Started Using My New Pampered Chef Rockcrok?
- What do I need to know about cooking with my Pampered Chef Rockcrok?
- What are some different uses for my Pampered Chef RockCroks?
- What Do I Need To Know About Storing Food In My Pampered Chef Rockcrok?
- How Do I Clean My Pampered Chef Rockcrok?
Over the last few years, Pampered Chef Rockcroks have become a hugely popular kitchen staple, and for good reason. These versatile cooking vessels can be used in just about any cooking environment you can throw at them. They’re lightweight. They go right in the dishwasher for cleanup. What could be better?
Most people hear all this during a Pampered Chef party, but what they don’t hear are all the nitty-gritty basics of what makes a Rockcrok, well, a Rockcrok. These pans can be a life-changing part of your kitchen, but there is a little learning curve to using them most effectively. This short series of Rockcrok posts will be very helpful, but let’s take a look at the basics first, shall we?