Easy, delicious one-pan meal sure to satisfy everyone in the family!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Yellow Onion finely diced
- 3 cloves Garlic finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Watkins Beef Soup & Gravy Mix
- 1 can Corn Kernels drained and rinsed
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes 14½ oz cans
- 1½ Tbsp Soy Sauce low sodium
- 1 Tbsp Oregano dried
- 1 tsp Basil dried
- 1 Bay Leaf
- ½ Tbsp Watkins Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Watkins Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Elbow Macaroni uncooked
In your Pampered Chef 12" Nonstick Skillet (or a large stock pot) cook the ground beef over medium heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces as it cooks. I like to use my Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop to make this process easier. Cook until there is no longer any pink in the meat.
Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook an dstir the mixture until the onions are translucent.
Mix the Watkins Beef Soup & Gravy Mix into the water, then add the water, tomatoes, soy sauce, and seasonings to the pan. Mix thoroughly.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the macaroni and canned corn, cover, and simmer over low heat until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, discard the bay leaf, and serve.